About Equilibrium Personal Training
It's Not Our Job, It's What We Live For
The foundation of Equilibrium Personal Training is based on three different individuals, three different minds, and three different professional and life experiences combined into one theory and one common goal of helping you “become who you were born to be”.
Is Equilibrium Right for You?
Are you wondering if Equilibrium is for you? As long as you're ready to change, the answer is YES. You can never be too out of shape, too young, too old, or too “cool” to start working with a Personal Trainer. Our client’s age range extends anywhere from early teens to seniors well into their seventies. Some of the people we help are:
- Individuals post Physical Therapy looking to rebuild their strength and stamina
- High school athletes looking to excel at their sport
- New moms looking to get back in shape after pregnancy
- Grandparents who need more strength and energy to keep up with their grandchildren
- People who simply want to build muscle or lose weight and tone up
- Business professionals who are on a tight schedule
- Beginner runners or triathletes who want to gain a competitive edge
- Experienced athletes who want to continue to compete and dominate their sport
We could go on but then we'd be writing a book. The bottom line is that we help very different people with various goals every single day. If we haven't come across someone like you with your specific fitness goals, then we will happily accept the challenge and figure out the answer and guide you to the outcome you're looking for. We are here to help you, but first you must answer the question … Are YOU ready to change?
Making You Happy Is What Makes Us happy
In our private, unique and friendly atmosphere you will fall in love with exercising with us as we help you stop doing ordinary things and motivate you to live more for your dreams and the adventure of being alive.